Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DIY Scarf Organization


While spending one of many hours perusing through Pinterest I stumbled across this pin, from from the desk, and really thought it was a great idea. I mean it sure beats the way I was organizing scarves before.

Total cost of project: $4.00




Lessons Learned:
need a wooden hanger... or split them up onto 3 hangers (which is what I did)

Materials
Materials:
-hangers
-shower curtain rings
-scarves

Cost:
$0.00     scarves
$0.00     hangers
$4.00     shower curtain rings ($1.29 x 3)
$4.00    Total

Directions:

1. Hook the hooks on the hanger
2. Thread scarves through!
3. Fin


before: all my scarves
As you can see, I have a lot of scarves, and they all end up on one side of the belt rack... when they hang up in my closet its even worse... it just pushes all my clothes to one side.

Any who, love my new scarf holder!!

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment